Teaching at a Sathya Sai School is a unique opportunity for teachers to participate in SSEHV and profoundly impact the lives of hundreds of students.
Qualities of an SSEHV Teacher
- Live and practice the five basic human values themselves.
- Practice 3HV i.e. harmony of thoughts, words, and deeds.
- Unbiased, impartial and treat students like their own.
- Consider themselves to be life long learners.
- Radiate love, respect, and confidence.
- Practice professional cooperation and collegiality.
- Practice the 3 P’s: Purity, Patience, and Perseverance.
- Practice the 5 D’s: Duty, Devotion, Discipline, Discrimination, Determination.
You are the makers of the future of mankind. You can weaken or strengthen the foundation of life. You are the planners and engineers who lay the royal road of peach and prosperity. You are the ray of hope that illumines the dismal night enveloping all countries. You are the revealers of the divine power that animates every loving being and prompts each towards self-sacrifice and self-knowledge.Sri Sathya Sai Baba
Teachers at Sathya Sai School Kisaju are expected to follow the Code of Conduct laid out by the management. A .